Medical Action Bag 10 Pack + Hook Package
Medical action bag are at the forefront of emergency first aid systems - leaders in first aid provision for children's services nationwide. Winner for innovation category in the Australian small business awards, repeat finalists in Optus & Telstra business awards.
Meeting health & safety standards with the best systems for displaying & storing individual & generic action plans/medications - allergy, anaphylaxis, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma & complex medical issues.
These systems have allowed educators to approach real life emergencies, as well as evacuation drills, with confidence & reliability.
Medical Action Bag 10 Pack + Hook
Patented A4 Clear view screen - ACTION PLAN remains the ACTUAL SIZE - NO folding/shrinking Action Plan - easily readable
- photo & name is clear
- time efficient in the case of an emergency
- insulated bag
- velcro flap pouch can hold multiple medications whilst remaining insulated
- medications compactly stored right behind action plan-Keeping everyting together
- easy clean main cavity
- light weight
- strap for hanging &/or carrying
- cost effective -one for every person with a medical action plan-as well as a spares
Price includes 10%gst
Tax Invoice will be shipped with product order